terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010



Ok.. so Pat gave me this idea and I think it will be easier to keep everyone'- who's interested - updated on how I'm handling the Amazon, or the other way around, lol......and I guess it's the easiest way to post pictures so everyone can see....


As everybody knows it won't have news every day or even every week but I'll do my best...


So for starter I'm putting the google maps link here to show that I wasn't kidding when I said I would be in the middle of the Amazon... aaannnddd actually I told everybody that it would be a 4 hours flight and 4h boat ride to the place I'm going.. but it's actually a 4 DAY boat ride to Mamirauá, the name of the reserve that I'm staying.. so yup! It seems further from home than Edmonton... lol...
This pic is from my first amazonic adventure in 2007, when I interned at the army zoo. That's not where I stayed atime, but if you look at the pic you'll see lots of trees and a small floating house on the bottom of the picture... it's going to be a little bit like that this time. :)






3 comentários:

  1. Great idea \o/ - cheers for Pat, lol.
    Have a good one Esté, enjoy it and keep us posted :)
    love ya!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This place is the real feeling of freedom!!!

    Uncle Gil

    ResponderExcluir
  3. can't get better than that! :)

    Big plans ahead!! :D

    ResponderExcluir