segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

Arrival in Manaus

Ok, so I arrived at 00:45am today here in Manaus and went to a hostel spend the rest of my night/morning whatever.... IT IS FREAKING HOT AND HUMID HERE!!!! and this is not the rainy season... fun times, fun times....I think I slept a total of 3 hours tonight... ppl coming in and out of the room, no air conditioner on this room just a fan that I don't know if it was helping or making it worse.. but it's not as bad as described.. lol it's all good....

Now I'm at INPA filling out forms and getting to know the new ppl around here and I'll probably go to Tefé on Wednesday morning, and then the fun starts... as far as I know we're capturing around 70 animals (river dolphins) in November for samples, identification and everything else...sooo it's gonna be fun!

Gotta go now...

2 comentários:

  1. yyeaaahh!! dolphins! \o/ don't forget the pictures...since it's just gonna be all fun and no work..humf. LOL have fun!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. lots of fun! My boss just told today I HAVE to take pictures of dolphins as part of the job...HAHAHAHA too good to be true... ;)

    ResponderExcluir